- 1 Nutella ball per pancake
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Vegetable oil or butter, for frying
- Maple syrup, to serve
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add the egg, vanilla extract and buttermilk and whisk until fully combined.
- Place a little vegetable oil or butter into a medium frying pan and place over a medium heat. Add about 1/4 cup of pancake batter, place a Nutella ball on top and cover with 1/4 cup pancake batter. Cook for 2 minutes then flip and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm in a low oven while you cook the other pancakes.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.
- 3 to 4 Nutella balls
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 1/2 cup boiled water
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Cinnamon sugar, for rolling
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Add oil and water and mix until just combined, until it forms a thick batter.
- Transfer dough into a piping bag with a star tip nozzle. Let cool.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and pipe small circles of churro batter, slightly bigger than the diameter of your Nutella ball. Top each with a Nutella ball and then pipe, from the bottom, around each Nutella ball, so you have encased the Nutella ball in churro dough.
- Place into the freezer for 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, heat oil over medium-high heat in a wok or small, deep saucepan.
- Fry 3 to 4 churro bombs per batch for about 3 to 4 minutes or until golden, turning occasionally.
- Remove onto a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Roll in cinnamon sugar and leave to cool for 5 minutes before eating.
- 2 boxes cookie mix
- 6 to 8 Nutella balls
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- Ice cream, to serve
- Make the cookie dough according to package instructions. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick spray. Add half of the cookie dough to the bottom of the prepared pan and pat down to form an even layer. Add Nutella balls on top, leaving a little bit of space between each one and a 1-inch border around edges of pan. Spread the rest of the cookie dough on top in an even layer. Pat down and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. If cookie begins to get dark, cover with foil, being careful not to touch the chips on top, and bake for 5 more minutes. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes before slicing. Top with ice cream, if desired.
- 4 Nutella balls
- 2 medium free-range eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 slices brioche bread
- Butter, to fry
- Berries, to serve
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together until slightly pale and thickened then whisk in the whole milk, heavy cream and vanilla extract.
- Place 4 Nutella balls on a brioche slice and top with a second slice. Place brioche sandwiches into the liquid mixture and leave for 30 seconds on each side to soak. Repeat with the remaining brioche slices to make 4 French toast sandwiches.
- Butter a frying pan and place over medium heat. Place a sandwich in the pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve with berries.
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 6 Nutella balls
- Icing sugar or cocoa, to serve
- Make the fudge cake according to package instructions. Grease and line the bottom of 6 ramekins. Divide the cake batter among the ramekins, filling two-thirds of the way full. Poke a Nutella ball into the center of each cake.
- Bake for 15 minutes then remove and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Invert onto plates and serve dusted with some powdered sugar or cocoa.
- 1 cup coffee
- 1 Nutella ball
- Drop a Nutella ball into a hot cup of coffee and stir until melted.
- 1 box cookie mix
- 8 to 10 Nutella balls
- Sea salt, for sprinkling
- Make cookie dough according to package instructions. Divide into balls. Working one ball at a time, flatten into a disc and place a Nutella ball in the center. Bring the edges up and inwards to cover the Nutella and seal the edges. Repeat with the remaining cookie dough balls.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven and sprinkle with a little sea salt.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 9 Nutella balls
- Make brownie batter according to package instructions. Pour into a 9-inch square greased and lined pan. Place 9 Nutella balls into the batter and smooth over the top. Bake according to package instructions. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- 1 can Nutella
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop balls of Nutella on to a lined tray and place into the freezer for 4 hours, or until solid.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE