Nutella Banana Pancakes
You've had pancakes topped with banana and Nutella, but have you tried them stuffed?
- 4 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Oil, for cooking
- Spread a tablespoon of Nutella on a baking sheet and top with a banana slice. Freeze until hard.
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, egg, milk, sugar and salt. Stir until combined, then stir in melted butter.
- Add some oil to a pan over medium heat. Pour in a small ladle of batter. Top with the frozen Nutella and banana, then cover with more batter.
- Cook until first side is done, then flip and cook the other side until done.
- Serve and enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE