- 100 milliliters milk (any type will do)
- 8 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 600 milliliters thickened cream (for whipping)
- 5 tablespoons nutella
- Chocolate brownies, chopped into small cubes + extra to sprinkle
- Chocolate sauce to drizzle
- Add thickened cream to a large metal mixing bowl. Whip on high using a hand mixer until cream thickens to stiff peaks that can hold their shape. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in the fridge.
- Squeeze chocolate sauce around the inside of your serving jar. Set aside.
- Add milk, ice cream, Nutella, brownies and vanilla extract to a food blender and blend until everything is well combined. Pour into your serving jar.
- Fit the end of your piping bag with a 1M tip and fill with whipped cream. Pipe on top of your milkshake. It may sink a little. One way to prevent this is to pipe starting in the centre and make your way around the outside of the jar so that the cream sticks to the glass and then continue piping to create a cone effect.
- Sprinkle with chopped brownies and finish off with a serving straw.