- 1 1/2 cups Nutella
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a pan.
- Place 14 tablespoons of Nutella in bain-marie and add the butter.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with sugar until the mixture is foamy and smooth.
- Transfer the Nutella to the bowl and mix well.
- Slowly add flour and incorporate until the dough is homogeneous.
- Place the dough in the pan and use two spoons to form small spheres with the remaining Nutella.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the top of the brownies crack, with a still-humid center.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream on top.