- 500 milliliters milk
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 250 milliliters choc sauce + 1 tablespoon nutella
- 250 milliliters thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon nutella for milkshake + extra nutella to drizzle on top
- 100 grams crushed and roasted hazelnuts
- 350 grams finely crushed Oreos
- Start off by combining the chocolate with the nutella and set aside
- Add your whipped cream to a large mixing bowl and whip it to stiff peaks using either a hand whisk or an electric whisk. Refrigerate immediately
- Add Milk, nutella, cream cheese and vanilla ice cream to a blender and blend on high speed until everything is well combined. You may see specs of cream cheese, just keep blending and they will disappear.
- Dip the mouth of each serving glass into the chocolate sauce and let a little drip down the sides of the glass. Then dip it into the Oreos. Add your milk mixture to the glass and pipe the cream using a piping bag fitted with a 1M tip on the end. Drizzle with nutella and sprinkle crushed hazelnuts.
- Serve immediately
- Tip: If you want to make your milkshake extra chill on a hot day add a couple ice cubes in with your milk ingredients.