- 600 grams coco puffs
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cups thickened/whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons Nutella + 300 grams to drizzle
- 20 Ferrero Rochers
- 100 grams toasted and chopped hazelnuts
- 200 grams Nutella (melted)
- To prepare the base add coco puffs into food processor along with melted butter and pulse until crushed. Alternatively you can crush them in a large zip lock bag with a rolling pin and mix with melted butter in a large bowl.
- Add to a loaf tin (15 centimeters x 25 centimeters). Use the base of a drinking glass to compress the choc crumble into the bottom of the tin. Get it as firm as you can. Chill for 20 min.
- Add cream and Nutella extract into a large mixing bowl and whip to stiff peaks using a hand mixer.
- Transfer cream mixture to pre-prepare tin and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- To finish off drizzle with Nutella, add Ferrero Rochers. Sprinkle with toasted hazelnuts.