- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup nutella
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add and mix in the liquid ingredients, always beating.
- In a hot skillet, add the oil and arrange a spoonful of pancake batter.
- In the center put a spoonful of Nutella and cover with a little more pancake batter.
- Turn the pancake around and brown the other side.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE