- 400 g dark chocolate
- 150 g Nutella
- 25 g unsalted butter
- 200 g graham crackers
- 150 g mini marshmallows
- 100 g toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 16 Ferrero Rocher chocolates
- 1 tbsp gold lustre dust + 2 tbsp vodka or vanilla extract
- Line a 9" Square Tin with baking paper. Set aside.
- Add the chocolate and butter to a large microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds at a time, mixing each time until smooth. Add the Nutella and whisk until well combined. Add half of the chopped graham crackers, mini marshmallows and chopped hazelnuts. Mix until well coated.
- Add the mixture to the baking tin and spread evenly using the back of a tablespoon.
- Add more chopped graham crackers on top along with Ferrero Rocher’s and some mini marshmallows. Chill for 2 hours.
- To prepare the gold paint add the gold lustre dust and vodka to a small mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Use a kitchen brush to splatter the gold paint on to the rocky road by flicking the bristles. Allow to dry for 20 minutes. Cut up into bars and serve.