- 1 stick (110 grams butter, room temperature 2/3 cup (135 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon (4 grams baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon (2 grams salt
- 2 teaspoons (10 grams vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (190 grams allpurpose flour 1/3 cup (75 grams sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) milk
- 1/2 cup (150 grams Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C) and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl mix flour with salt and baking powder.
- In a mixing bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time,
- Vanilla extract, sour cream, milk and mix to combine. Add flour mixture and mix until well
- Scoop half of batter evenly among liners, about 1/3 full each. Add 1 teaspoon of Nutella on top
- Of each and create swirls using a knife or a skewer. Scoop the other half of the batter
- And add 1 teaspoon of Nutella on top to create the final swirls on top.
- Bake for about 2025 minutes until golden. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.