- 2/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened hemp milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups perfect blend gluten-free flour
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) bag dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut oil with the white sugar and coconut sugar. Stir in remaining ingredients, chocolate chips last.
- Dollop on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.