- 1/3 cup russet potato (peeled, boiled, and riced or mashed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Combine cooked potato, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl, until the mixture forms a putty-like dough.
- Dump the candy dough onto wax paper sprinkled powdered sugar. Use a rolling pin to roll into a rectangular shape. Trim to form straight edges. Spread an even layer of peanut butter across the top. Slowly roll the candy from one short edge to another. Wrap with the wax paper and chill until firm. Slice rolled potato candy and enjoy!
- Roll excess candy dough back into a ball. Pinch off small balls and shape to resemble tiny potatoes. Coat with unsweetened cocoa powder. Chill to firm or enjoy right away.