- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1¼ lbs green beans
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup basil pesto
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil and add chicken thighs. When the chicken is completely cooked through, remove from pan.
- Slice into strips, and set aside.
- Add asparagus and cook until crisp-tender.
- Return the chicken strips to the pan, then add tomatoes.
- Turn off the heat, then add pesto.
- Stir until fully incorporated.
- Serve immediately or divide into 4 food storage containers and store in the refrigerator. Can be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days.