- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2/3 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Pour the blended cranberry marinade over the chicken, coating evenly.
- Cover the chicken with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, up 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F when ready to cook.
- In an oven-safe pan, add the marinated chicken, along with the additional cranberries, fresh rosemary, and remaining marinade and spread evenly on and around the chicken.
- Bake skin-side down for 10-15 minutes.
- Carefully flip the chicken skin-side up, and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and skin is crispy.
- Combine 2/3 cup cranberries, 2 tablespoon. olive oil, soy sauce, pure maple syrup, balsamic vinegar and sea salt in a blender and blend until smooth.