One-Pot Chicken Rosemary Pasta
Dinner cleanup is a breeze when you opt for simple and delicious.
- 1 box quinoa penne pasta
- 3 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup low sodium chicken stock
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- In a large skillet, add the noodles to boiling water and cook according to package instructions, approx. 6-8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add 1 tablespoon. olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper, and then place into the got oil. Cook the chicken until well-browned and cooked through, about 4-6 minutes per side. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove, slice, and set aside.
- Add the chicken broth and deglaze the pan by scraping up the bits from the chicken.
- Add the goat cheese and stir until melted.
- Once simmering, add the minced garlic and rosemary.
- Continue to stir and simmer until the sauce reduces (about 8-10 minutes).
- Add in the tomatoes once the sauce has reduced.
- Add the noodles and chicken back into the skillet and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE