One-Pot Shrimp Scampi With Zucchini Noodles
This easy shrimp scampi is low-carb and high in flavor.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 medium-sized zucchini, spiralized
- 2 tablespoon parmesan, grated
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the oil.
- Add the shrimp, sea salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes to the hot oil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp is pink and cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, lemon zest, and garlic.
- Add the spiralized zucchini noodles and parmesan, and toss until until well combined, about 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.