- 1 pound turkey breast
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 4 small red potatoes
- 8 mint leaves
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of salt
- Dice the turkey breast in bite size cubes. Place them in a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil and adjust with a pinch of salt. Mix and set it apart.
- Prepare the vegetables. Cut the red potatoes in cubes of the same size of the turkey ones. Dice the red peppers, the orange peppers and the zucchini in small pieces.
- Place the vegetables in a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Adjust with a pinch of salt and add the mint leaves. Mix.
- Place the vegetable mix in a casserole and bake in preheated oven at 400F for 30 minutes
- Remove the casserole from the oven, stir the vegetables and add the turkey cubes. Stir and place back in the oven at 350F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, stir and enjoy!