- 1 onigiri rice ball
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 package seaweed soup
- Green onions, chopped
- Sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons potato starch
- 300 milliliters water
- Combine potato starch with water. Mix well and set aside.
- Take nori off the onigiri and crush into pieces.
- Brush on sesame oil and soy sauce onto onigiri. Cook both sides until crispy and golden brown. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- In the same pan, add in seaweed soup, potato starch slurry and egg. Cook until hot.
- Pour soup over the onigiri. Top with crushed nori and sesame seeds.