- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (14 ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- 1 1/3 tablespoon unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/2 ounces orange liqueur
- In a pot, add the sliced orange, 1 cup of sugar and the water. Allow to boil for about 10 minutes. Remove the slices from the syrup and refrigerate oranges and syrup.
- In a blender, mix the condensed milk, yogurt, orange zest and liqueur. Add the gelatin (prepared according to the instructions on the package) and pulse a little more. Set aside.
- Divide the orange slices among individual flan molds that have been coated with oil. Pour in the mixture from the blender and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Remove from molds and serve with the syrup.