Delicious Oreos turn regular hot chocolate into a unique, creamy drink.
Oreo Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups milk
- 10-15 Oreos, crushed
- 50 grams dark or white chocolate
- Freshly whipped cream
- Oreo pieces
- Place 2 cups of milk in small pot. Add the crushed Oreos and set the pot to medium heat.
- Once the milk begins to simmer, remove it from the heat and allow it to fully cool.
- The milk will have significantly thickened from the cookies. Add the remaining 1 cup of milk and mix well. Strain the milk. Heat the Oreo milk in the pot or in the microwave until it is hot.
- Melt the dark or white chocolate and divide it among your desired mugs. Pour some Oreo milk into each mug and mix with the chocolate. Then add the remaining Oreo milk.
- Spoon some freshly whipped cream on top and decorate with Oreo pieces.