- 1 bag of Oreo cookies (9 pieces)
- 4 packets of basic butter cookies (2 pieces per packet)
- Heavy cream, as appropriate
- Chocolate, as needed
- White chocolate, as needed
- Diced almonds, as needed
- Keeping the Oreos inside its bag, crush them with a rolling pin. Place the bag inside a glass cup. Cut open the top portion of the bag and pour in heavy cream. Insert chopsticks and let freeze.
- Keeping the cookies inside the packet, place them in a container. Pour in heavy cream in each packet and insert a popsicle stick. Let freeze.
- Melt chocolate and mix in diced almonds. Coat the ice cream with the melted chocolate and enjoy!