- 6 cups Oreo cookies
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups marshmallows
- Place the cookies in a freezer bag and crush until they are broken down to small-medium sizes.
- Set a pan to medium heat and melt the butter.
- Add the marshmallows and mix until completely melted. Remove the pan from the heat and add the Oreo cookies, folding until fully combined.
- Spray a 9x9 inch baking pan with cooking spray and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Grease your hands and press it into the pan.
- Place in the fridge until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Slice into bite-sized pieces and enjoy!