- 300g Oreos, crushed
- 175g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cups whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 350g dark chocolate
- 1 coffee shot (aprox 30ml)
- 1 tsp flavourless, granulated gelatin + 3 tbsp cream
- 1 cup chopped Oreos
- ½ cup chocolate sauce
- ½ chopped Oreos
- ½ cup whipped cream
- Add the Oreos to a food processor and blitz until crushed. Add melted butter and pulse to coat the Oreo crumbs.
- Add the crumbs to the bottom of a 9” tart tin and use the back of a tablespoon to press the crumbs firmly into the bottom of the tin. Chilled for 1 hour.
- Add chocolate and coffee shot into a large microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds at a time, mixing each time, until smooth. Set aside.
- Add the powdered gelatine and cream into a small microwave safe bowl. Mix until well combined. Microwave for 30 seconds to melt.
- Add to the melted gelatin to the chocolate mixture. Mix using a spoon until well combined. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Add the cream and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl and use an electric beater o whip to stiff peaks.
- Add one spatula full of the whipped cream to the chocolate mixture and gently fold in. Add the rest of the cream and repeat.
- Add the Oreos and fold in.
- Pour the mixture into the prepare tart tin and chill for 2 hours to set.
- Pipe some whipped cream around the set mousse tart, add some Oreo cookies in the cream swirls and finish with a drizzle of chocolate sauce.