- 10 Oreo cookies, finely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cookies 'n' cream ice cream, slightly softened
- In a bowl, combine Oreo cookie crumbs and butter.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream into stiff peaks. Use a spatula to fold in chocolate pudding.
- To assemble, sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of Oreo crumbs on the bottom of each jar. Gently press some softened ice cream on top of the crumbs, and spread the pudding mixture next. Top with more crumbs and repeat layering one more time, leaving crumbs on the surface. Cover and freeze for at least 30 minutes.