Think of this as an incredibly rich Oreo-packed cheesecake.
- 3 packs (270 grams of Oreo)
- 100 grams melted butter
- 400 grams cream cheese
- 350 grams whipped cream
- 1 cup sugar
- Take the filling off the cookies.
- Mash two thirds of the cookies in the food processor and add the melted butter.
- Cover the bottom of a removable bottom mold with waxed paper, create a bottom layer with the mashed cookies, and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- In the food processor, beat the cream cheese, the whipped cream, the sugar and the cookie filling.
- Place it in a bowl and add the rest of the crushed cookies to the mixture.
- Place in the pan. Serve after refrigerating for 4 hours.