Pudding snacks and Oreos come together for this simple treat. If you’re a fudgesicle fan, you’ll love these!
- 4 vanilla pudding cups
- 4 chocolate pudding cups
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 225 grams oreos
- 8 mini oreos
- 9 regular-sized oreos, filling removed and finely crushed
- 8 popsicle sticks
- Slice openings into the top of each pudding cup. Gently peel the lids off, keeping one side attached. Divide the vanilla and chocolate into bowls and clean the containers.
- Pour the whipping cream into a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Divide between the 2 puddings and fold to combine.
- Place 225 grams of oreos into a freezer bag and crush into chunks. Divide between the puddings and fold to combine.
- Place the mini oreos at the bottom of each pudding cup. Layer the puddings in the pudding containers in 3 layers to create a pretty pattern. Scatter the finely crushed oreo pieces all over the surface. Place the lids back on the pudding cups and tape to the containers to secure them closed. Slide a popsicle stick into the sliced opening and place the popsicles in the freezer until frozen stiff, about 4 hours or up to overnight.
- To unmold, place both thumbs at the base of the pudding container and press upwards. Enjoy!