- 2 ½ cups Oreos, crushed
- 4 egg yolks
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 ¾ cups mascarpone
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup brewed coffee, strong to taste
- Cocoa powder, bitter, for topping
- On top of a pot of boiling water, place a medium glass bowl (the bowl should fit over the heated pot so it sits without any boiling water overflowing). In the glass bowl, beat the egg yolks with sugar and water until it creates a foam. Carefully, remove the pot with the glass bowl from heat, and continue mixing with an electric beater until it cools.
- In another bowl, beat the mascarpone with the heavy cream and vanilla until consistent. Add the egg yolk mixture with enveloping, circular motions.
- To assemble, place a layer of crushed Oreos, drench with coffee, and spread the mascarpone cream on top. Continue to layer all 3 in the same order until complete.
- Dust with cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve and enjoy!