- 36 oreo cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dark chocolate, melted
- White chocolate, melted
- Place the oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse until they resemble a fine crumb. Set about 3 tablespoons of crumbs aside.
- Beat the remaining crumbs, cream cheese and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Roll into 48 balls and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Place in the freezer until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Place a truffle onto a fork and dunk into dark or white chocolate. Return to the wax paper. Sprinkle extra cookie crumbs on top. Repeat with the remaining truffles. Enjoy!