Bite-Sized Oreo Cheesecakes
- 12 mini oreos
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- Oreos, crushed
- Line a mini cupcake pan with mini cupcake liners. Place a mini oreo in the base of each liner. These will create the 'crust'.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and egg with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Dollop into the cupcake liners.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes, or until the center is almost set. Cool completely in the pan, then refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Top with some crushed oreos. Enjoy!