- 1 (2-pound) salmon fillet, whole
- 1/4 cup of Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of almond meal
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Combine parsley, thyme, garlic, almond meal, olive oil, parmesan, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl then set aside.
- Place the salmon skin side down onto the lined baking sheet.
- Top with olive oil, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper then add the the Parmesan-herb mixture and press down.
- Place in the oven and bake until the salmon is cooked through and flaky, with the parmesan being golden brown, about 12 to 15 minutes.