- 7 ounces peanut butter cookies
- 10 “paçoca” (Brazilian crumbly peanut candy), plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees.
- In a food processor, add the cookies and pulse until they become crumbs. Add paçoca and melted butter, and process for 1 minute more.
- Press crust into the bottoms and sides of a round springform pan, and bake for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a saucepan, mix the condensed milk and peanut butter. Place over low heat, stirring constantly, until it starts to loosen from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the heavy cream, and continue stirring until it starts to loosen from the bottom of the pan again. Set aside.
- Pour the peanut cream over the cookie base. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Sprinkle more crumbled paçoca over the top. Slice and serve.