- 2 cups dark chocolate candy melts
- 2 cups white chocolate candy melts
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 packages popping candy
- Candy food coloring (yellow, red and blue)
- 1 tooth brush, brand new
- Begin by melting half of the dark chocolate and pour it into your mold. Drop out any excess chocolate back into the bowl. Let set in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Fill each mold with popping candy and pack it down slightly. Pour the remaining melted chocolate over the mold and using a flat bladed knife, scrape of any excess around the sides. Let set in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- On a plate, melt the white chocolate with coconut oil. Using a toothpick colour some of the white chocolate yellow, some blue, some red in a triangle shape. Then start to combine each color slightly to form green, orange and purple.
- Unmold each chocolate and place on a baking sheet covered in parchment. Dip the toothbrush in one of the colors and using the tip of your finger splatter some of the color onto the chocolates. Repeat in the other colors until they are splattered to your liking. Let set in the fridge and then enjoy.