- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1 cup ice
- 3 teaspoons instant espresso
- 1/2 cup canned coconut cream
- 4 cups almond milk
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons agave
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Small pinch of salt
- Toppings: Soy whipped cream, remaining chocolate drizzle, mini dairy free chocolate chips
- Make sauce by mixing liquid coconut oil, cacao and agave.
- Drizzle sauce along sides of a mason jar.
- In a blender, add Frappuccino ingredients and blend until everything is combined.
- Pour Frappuccino into mason jar and top with soy whipped cream, more sauce and mini chocolate chips.
- Garnish with a festive straw and serve.