- 1 200g bag of white chocolate chips
- 10 double stuffed Oreos
- Leaf gel food colouring
- Moss gel food colouring
- 10 cake pop sticks
- 2 food safe paint brushes
- Place the white chocolate chips in a heat proof bowl and microwave at 30 second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Secure a cake pop stick into an Oreo by dipping one end into the melted chocolate and guiding it 1 cm into the stuffing. Wipe of any excess chocolate and place on a baking sheet covered in parchment. Repeat with all the Oreos and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Once set, remove the Oreos from the freezer and reheat the white chocolate. Coat each Oreo in white chocolate using a spoon to pour chocolate over top. Tap off the excess by hitting the stick onto the side of the bowl. Flip the Oreo and repeat with the second side. You will need to work quickly so that neither the stuffing nor the set white chocolate melts. Place on the baking sheet and repeat. Once completely coated place the baking sheet back in the freezer for 10 minutes to set completely.
- To paint onto the Oreos, dip a brush into your food colour and place it on to a plate in the same way that you would with water colour paints. Add a small amount of water to dilute the colour and then begin painting your design onto the Oreo. Once you are happy with your designs, let dry for 2-3 hours.