- 1 package puff pastry dough
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Lay the dough out on a smooth surface.
- Sprinkle half of the sugar on the dough and roll with a rolling pin so the sugar incorporates into the dough. Turn dough over and repeat the process.
- Using a knife, mark the center of the dough without cutting through. Roll the dough from the ends towards the middle without squeezing. Cut off the ends and discard. Cut the rest of the dough into 1/2-inch slices.
- Roll each slice through the remaining sugar and place on a nonstick baking sheet. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake dough for 15 minutes, then turn slices over and bake for 10 minutes more.