- 3 tablespoon low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 thick pork chops
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced and sauteed
- Sauteed green beans, to serve
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the chicken broth, flour, and almond milk and whisk together.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the pork chops on both sides with the sea salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat an oven-safe skillet over high heat and add olive oil.
- Add the pork chops to the hot oil and sear for 2 minutes, until golden brown.
- Flip the pork chops over, add the sauce, sauteed mushrooms, and transfer to oven for 6-8 minutes, or until no longer pink in the center.
- Serve with sauteed green beans, if desired.