- 2 cups tapioca starch
- 5 tablespoons rice flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon pandan extract
- Green food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom of a cake pan and butter the sides. Place the pan onto a baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the tapioca starch, rice flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- In another large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar. Add in the oil, salt and coconut milk and mix well. Add in the pandan extract and green food coloring and mix to a vivid green color.
- Gradually mix the liquid into the dry ingredients, whisking constantly to avoid lumps. Mix until smooth then pour into the prepared pan, cover tightly with foil and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, until it no longer wobbles and is firm to the touch. Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove and put onto a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into squares to serve.