- 1 teaspoon powdered gelatin
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup butterfly pea flowers
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Pearl tapioca
- Boil the pearl tapioca in hot water, then drain and pour cold water over them to remove sliminess. Combine gelatin and water in a small bowl and stir to dissolve.
- Add butterfly pea flowers, milk and granulated sugar to a pot and heat over low heat. Turn off the heat just before the mixture comes to a boil and dissolve the gelatin in the liquid. Strain.
- Add heavy cream and whisk until thickened slightly. Transfer into a bowl and cool in the refrigerator.
- Divide into serving dishes, add pearl tapioca and mint and pour the Cointreau over the top. Garnish with mint leaves.