- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 2 strips bacon, diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 sprig of sage
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups spinach
- Cooked brown rice
- Season chicken with paprika and a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside until ready to use.
- In a large skillet, fry bacon, rendering out as much fat as possible. Add the seasoned chicken, skin side down. Cook until crispy and golden. Flip and turn the heat down. Add butter, sage and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes. Remove the sage.
- Add wine and bring to a simmer. Cook for 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Add spinach and let wilt. Season with more salt and pepper if necessary. Serve with brown rice.