- 3 medium zucchinis
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the sea salt, garlic powder, and ground black pepper.
- Slice the zucchinis into 1/4-inch slices, trying to make them as equal as possible.
- Arrange the zucchini rounds close together on prepared sheet. Lightly season with the sea salt mixture.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of the parmesan cheese over each slice of zucchini.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown and the zucchini is cooked through.