- 5 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon sage, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, add Parmesan, rosemary, sage, salt and pepper. Mix until combined. Drizzle chicken with olive oil and coat the chicken skin with Parmesan mixture; repeat on all pieces and set aside.
- Add stock, lemon juice and zest to a bowl. Mix and set aside.
- In a large nonstick oven-safe saute pan, heat butter and olive oil on medium heat. Place the chicken in the pan skin side down, and saute chicken until golden brown and crisp, about 4 minutes. Flip chicken and cook an additional 3 minutes. Add stock mixture to the pan and bake 10 to 15 minutes until cooked through or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.