- 2 15-ounce cans chickpeas, no salt added
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper then set aside.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder and dried dill to the chickpeas and toss to combine, evenly coating the chickpeas.
- Lay the chickpeas out on the prepared baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Place in oven and bake for 40-50 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chickpeas are golden and crunchy.
- Allow to cool slightly, then garnish with fresh parsley.