Cheese Tortilla Enchiladas
Let's dream of a glorious future where everything is made of cheese!
- 2 cups cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups red enchilada sauce
- 2 tablespoons green enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- In a bowl, mix cheeses together.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Add about 1/2 cup of cheese to the pan, sprinkling in a large circle. Cook until cheese is melted and bottom is golden brown. Remove from pan to cool enough to handle.
- Add chicken and 1 cup of enchilada sauce to a large bowl. Mix to coat the chicken.
- Place a spoonful of the chicken in the center of each cheese shell and roll.
- Top with red and green enchilada sauce. Garnish with sour cream, green onions, jalapeños and cilantro.