- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, cooked
- 16 mini meatballs, cooked
- 1/2 jar marinara sauce
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, place 3 tablespoons to 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese in the center of the pan.
- Flatten with a rubber spatula to make a circular cheese disc. Cook for a few minutes until cheese is melted. Flip and cook for another minute.
- Quickly place cheese in the grooves of an upside down muffin tin to form a taco shell. Once it’s completely cooled the cheese will stay in a taco shell shape.
- Place spaghetti and meatballs inside each taco shell.
- Enjoy your Italian taco party!