Zucchini Noodles With Parsley Gremolata
- 2 medium-sized zucchini
- 1/4 bunch of parsley
- 2 ounces almonds, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Packet of red pepper flakes
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the zucchini into large ribbons. Finely chop parsley, garlic and almonds.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, almonds, cherry tomatoes, parsley, and a pinch of salt. Add zucchini noodles and red pepper flakes to the bowl and toss before serving.