Passion Fruit Ice Cream
Transport your taste buds to the tropics with homemade passion fruit ice cream.
- 1 cup passion fruit pulp
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ¾ cups fresh heavy cream
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup passion fruit juice
- In a pan over medium heat, add the passion fruit pulp and sugar. Stir until melted into a syrup. Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream and sweetened condensed milk. With a mixer, beat together until thick and creamy.
- Add passion fruit juice and use a whisk to combine well.
- Lightly mix in the passion fruit syrup to finish.
- Place into a freezer for at least 3 hours.