- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream, room temperature + 1 3/4 cups heavy cream, heated
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup passion fruit juice concentrate
- Pulp of four passion fruits
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 13 ounces (3 bars) dark chocolate, chopped
- In a blender, beat the heavy cream, condensed milk and juice until well blended. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, mix the passion fruit pulp with the sugar and water, cooking until it becomes a thin syrup. Set aside.
- Place the chopped dark chocolate in a bowl and add the heated thick cream, mixing well. Set aside.
- In a serving dish, spread a layer of chocolate cream and another of passion fruit mousse.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
- Serve with the passion fruit syrup poured over the mousse.