- 1/2 box (8 ounces) spaghetti
- 5 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 ounces bacon, cubed
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 390°F. Cook the noodles, drain them and put them back in the pot.
- To the pot, add the cream, bacon, garlic, parsley, Parmesan and eggs. Gently heat everything while stirring until the eggs thicken. (Remove from heat before it gets really firm.)
- Using spoons, roll the noodles into 12 chips, and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and more Parmesan. Bake for 10-15 minutes until crispy.