- 1 sheet lasagna, cooked
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons shredded mozzarella, plus more for topping
- 4 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped oregano
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Place the lasagna noodle on a plate or cutting board and spread ricotta mixture evenly across it, two tablespoons at a time.
- Sprinkle with two tablespoons of shredded mozzarella. Roll up into a circle.
- Place remaining mozzarella and two tablespoons of marinara on the bottom of a 12-ounce coffee mug.
- Place the rolled lasagna noodle inside the cup and top with remaining marinara and shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until cheese is golden and bubbles over.
- Remove from oven and place a saucer or small plate on top.
- Flip over and top with oregano. Serve immediately.