- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/2 cup marinara
- 12 rigatoni pasta, cooked
- 1 teaspoon chopped basil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place 1/4 cup of mozzarella on the bottom of a 12-ounce coffee mug.
- Top with half the marinara, and carefully place cooked rigatoni upright in the mug, making sure it is a very tight fit.
- Top with remaining marinara and cover with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until cheese bubbles up and turns golden.
- Place a saucer or small plate on top of the mug and flip over.
- Top with basil and serve immediately.