Who says your cheesecake can't get in on the pastel trend?
- 10 ounces cream cheese
- 7 ounces plain yogurt
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons gelatin
- Food coloring (pink, blue, green, yellow)
- Crushed graham crackers
- Melted butter
- Pre-made glaze
- Sprinkle gelatin into 2 tablespoons of water and heat in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and lemon juice. Mix to combine. Add gelatin and mix again.
- Divide mixture in 5 bowls and color each a different color with food coloring.
- Combine graham crackers and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a springform pan.
- Scoop dollops of each color of filling on top of the crust, then use a toothpick to swirl the colors together. Place in fridge until set. Brush with glaze before serving.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE